Saturday, December 8, 2012

Back to Harnas

Hey Everyone, (If anyone is out there . . . )

I'm heading back to Harnas next Wednesday, arriving in Windhoek Thursday and the sanctuary Friday. I plan on writing the blog when I'm there--at least until the end of the Mayan calendar, and after that if we're all still around. (I hope you're waiting to buy Christmas presents until after the 21st. No need to spend all that time if the end of the world is here. :)

So look for blogs starting mid-to-late week, and I'll see you next on the other side of the world!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! And I'm SO glad you're back in the blogging world. I can't WAIT to read all about your adventures during the next few weeks, especially anything concerning Pickles, Pride, Zion, and Trust. Tell Marieta and the rest of your Harnas family hi for all of us back at home, and travel safe!

    ReplyDelete