Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On the Road Again






I'm leaving today for a road trip of sorts to see more of Namibia. I've been to this beautiful country four times now, but I love Harnas so much that I haven't seen much else.

Melanie, Marieta's daughter-in-law, is going to remedy that. We're heading to Swakopmund first, a seaside resort famous in America for being the place Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went to have their baby Shiloh. Marieta will be with us on that part of the journey.

Then Marieta has to return to Harnas because a film crew is coming and she must be in the film. So Melanie and I will continue alone to Irindi, the largest private game park in Namibia.

I'm not taking my laptop, so unless I run into an internet cafe somewhere, you won't hear from me for about a week. Try not to get too excited.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with some of my favorite photos of Harnas that you haven't seen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment