Wednesday, December 27, 2017

some pictures

This is my bungalow. Some people think I live in a tent or something, but I have this one room and bath guest house. It's perfect for me.


This is Minky. She was three days old when I got here. I visit her and her mother (a Weimerramer--I know that spelling is wrong) every day. She has my heart.


One of my jobs is to feed the two baby hyenas a bottle of milk three times a day and a big bowl of meat once a day. They're like puppies--big weird puppies with striped legs. But they're sweet and  I found that I really like them. They big and dopey.


This is one of our newest animals--actually I think there are five of them. They're always tangled up with each other so I cant count them. They're GENETS--think of a mixture of a cat and a weasel. Very tame and will climb onto your shoulder if you're patient.

So that's a few of my favorite animals here. Hope you like the pics. B


2 comments:

  1. Just discovered that you were blogging again! Loving hearing about Harnas again; I know you're so glad to be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found it. I'm having such a great time. New animals. New adventures.

    ReplyDelete